40 to 140 Input Mbh
91 to 94.3% AFUE
Heat Exchanger - Lifetime
Parts - 5 Years
|High Efficiency Single-Stage (G9T-UP)
This gas furnace series features ratings as high as 94.3% AFUE (G9T), long-lasting tubular primary heat exchanger, low-level combustion sound, and a proven integrated computerized control system. All Coleman Series furnaces have been equipped with added safety features, as well as easy access for add-on cooling products. All components are enclosed in a corrosion-resistant, pre-painted steel cabinet.
- Install as two-pipe (sealed combustion) or single-pipe vent (using indoor combustion air), G9T models.
- Top intake and vent connection allows installation in narrow locations.
- No special vent termination kit required.
- Full-height blower compartment allows side return application with no-return air box.
- Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement application.
- 24V, 40VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling.
- Easily connected power/control wiring.
- Compact, easy-to-install, ideal height 45" cabinet on G9T models, 40" on G8T models.
- Solid bottom with removable panel allows easy side or bottom return.
- Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
- Secondary (condensing) heat exchanger of 29-4C high-grade stainless steel, G9T models.
- Electronic hot surface ignition saves fuel costs, increases dependability and reliability.
- Induced combustion system with Inshot main burners for quiet, efficient operation.
- Timed-on, adjustable-off blower capability for maximum comfort.
- Blower-off delay for cooling SEER improvement.
- Built-in, high-level self-diagnostics with fault code display.
- 100% shut-off main gas valve and blower door safety switch for extra safety.
- Hot-surface ignition. Integrated control module for reliable, economical operation.
- PSC multiple-speed, direct-drive motor with large, quiet blower.
- Easy access from front of unit for cleaning, maintenance, or service.
- High-velocity filter provided for field installation.
- Field selectable continuous fan operation.
- Left or right electrical/gas connections.
- EAC and humidifier control terminals.