Oil Furnace (P*LBX)
Coleman oil furnaces offer very efficient heating, plus proven reliability, rugged construction, simple controls, and easy annual service. Dedicated highboy models are available for upflow applications, as are lowboy models. Multi-position downflow/horizontal models can be easily converted to either application. All units are built for long life and efficient operation, utilizing Beckett® flame retention burners.
- Proven “square drum” heat exchanger—16 gauge, all-welded construction.
- Hard cast ceramic combustion chamber for proper flame control and long reliability.
- Most models are equipped with fan relay for easy add-on air conditioning.
- All units are approved for multiple firing rates for easy application.
- Dedicated highboy (upflow) and lowboy models eliminate field conversion.
- Heavy 20-gauge cabinet for strength and quiet operation.
- Quiet four-speed, direct-drive blower motors on most models.