Evaporator Coils (GUA)
Coleman offers evaporator coils for cooling and heat pump applications. They are engineered to be installed with Coleman furnaces and to be matched with Coleman cooling and heat pump outdoor units. All coils are available as sweat-connect models for convenience and ease of matching. Models include:
• Horizontal Coil (GHD)
• Full Cased Multi-Position Coil (GFD)
• Uncased Upflow Coil (GNA)
• Outdoor Furnace Evaporator Coil (GNF)
• Cased Upflow Coil (GFA)
• Half-Cased Upflow Evaporator Coil (GUA)
- Upflow and multi-position coils are available in high-capacity models to match any system and furnace or air handler.
- Horizontal duct coils are available to match any cooling or heat pump system and horizontal furnace. Field transition may be required.
- All Coleman evaporator coils are factory leak-tested, dehydrated, sealed, and shipped with a holding charge.
- Coil casings are made of pre-painted steel to resist rust and corrosion.
- Staggered rows of rifled copper tubes provide optimum moisture removal and high performance.
- Optional thermal expansion valve kits (TXV) and horizontal drain pan kits are available.