|ZJ 078 to 150 Predator R-410A
The ZJ York Predator line reaches up to 12.2 EER. Flexible, single-package models in cooling and electric/gas heat configurations, with side and down airflow convertibility. A common footprint allows easy installation on a curb, slab, roof rack, or frame. Every unit is completely charged, wired, piped, and tested. Servicing is simple with a slide-out motor and blower.The product includes foil-faced insulation for improved IAQ and two compressors and independent refrigeration circuits ensure reliability.
- A single 42" or 50 3/4" H x 59" W x 89" D cabinet means simple installation regardless of unit tonnage.
- Specify units for cooling only, cooling with electric heat, and cooling with gas heat.
- Two-stage heat/two-stage cool provides ultimate comfort.
- Convertibility for side or down airflow discharge, with single-enthalpy economizers used on either application.
- Choose from a wide range of factory-installed options and standards like BAS controls, dirty filter and disconnect switches, barometric relief and power exhaust, phase monitors, smoke detectors, stainless steel heat exchangers, and much more.
- The dual-circuit reliability of two compressors with independent refrigeration circuits, electronic spark ignition, and power-vented combustion.
- Install these compact units almost anywhere there on a curb, slab, roof rack, or frame.
- Each unit is completely charged with R-410A,wired, piped, and tested.
- All units are assembled and delivered on rigid, full-perimeter base rails, allowing for 3-way forklift access and overhead rigging.
- Tool-free maintenance with features like hinged doors for all-access panels, slide-out blower and blower motor tray.
- IAQ features like foil-faced insulation, pitched roof, and removable drain pan.
- Can be ordered practically ready for immediate installation.