S1-HU18MP * Powered Flow Through Humidifier
We spend most of our days indoors. It is important to control the indoor relative humidity to maintain a comfortable and healthy indoor air environment.
Very low humidity in your home in the winter can result in dry, itchy skin or dry sinuses and nose. Dry skin can crack, peel and will look unattractive and can lead to infections. Dry noses and sinuses may lead to clogging, swelling or closing of the air passages and cause breathing difficulty at night.
Choosing a Coleman humidifier will improve your comfort indoors and maintain a healthy environment so you can breathe a little easier!
- S1-HUSTATMAN Manual Humidistat is included.
- Fan-powered unit mounts easily on the warm air plenum and delivers 18 GPD.
- Evaporator pad replacement number S1-HUPAD18.
- A portion of the heated air from the furnace passes through a water-soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home. Water is metered across the patented KineticFlo® trough.
- Unevaporated water drains from the bottom of the unit to eliminate mineral build-up.