|GF9S 92% Gas Upflow Furnace
These Category IV, highly efficient, compact, condensing type furnaces are designed for residential and commercial installations in a basement, closet, alcove, recreation room or garage where the ambient temperature is above 32 degrees F., or higher. They may be either side wall or thru-roof vented using approved plastic type combustion air and vent piping. All units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure dependable and economical installation and operation.
- Compact, easy to install, ideal height 40" cabinet.
- Blower-off delay for cooling SEER improvement.
- Easy to connect power/control wiring.
- Built-in, high level self-diagnostics with fault code display.
- Low unit amp requirement for easy replacement application.
- Integrated control module for reliable, economical operation.
- May be installed as either two-pipe (sealed combustion) or single pipe vent (using indoor combustion air).
- Top intake & vent connection allows installation in narrow locations.
- Electronic Hot Surface Ignition saves fuel cost with increased dependability and reliability.
- Induced combustion system with inshot main burners for quiet, efficient operation.
- No special vent termination kit required.
- 100% shut off main gas valve for extra safety.
- PSC four-speed, direct drive motor with large, quiet blower.
- 24V, 40VA control transformer and blower relay supplied for add-on cooling.
- Hi-tech tubular aluminized steel primary heat exchanger.
- Secondary (condensing) heat exchanger of 29-4C high grade stainless steel.
- Timed on, adjustable off blower capability for maximum comfort.
- Solid removable bottom panel allows easy application.
- Easy access from front of unit for cleaning, maintenance or service.
- Protection from intake, exhaust or condensate blockage.