Apex™ 15-25 Ton Packaged Rooftop Units
Up to 15-25 Ton
Apex™ 15-25 Ton ultra-high-efficiency packaged rooftop units deliver improved efficiency with intelligent control and operational flexibility.
- A/C and heat pump models in convertible airflow configurations
- Standard (up to 11.2 EER/13.2 IEER), high (12.2 EER/14.2 IEER) and ultra-high (up to 12.2/18.0 IEER) models available
- Scroll compressors
Greater Control for Better Efficiency
- Units meet or exceed ASHRAE Standard 90.1
- Energy-efficient scroll compressors
- Easy power and control wiring for reduced installation time and costs
- Convertible airflow design doesn't require panel cutting or an accessory panel
- Durable, powder-painted, galvanized steel finish meets 750-hour salt-spray test demands
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings don't require annual maintenance
- Options include constant volume (CV), multiple speed (IntelliSpeed™) and a variable air volume (VAV) with variable frequency drive (VFD)
- Smart Equipment provides reliability and ease of use
- All cooling only and heat pump models share a common footprint
- Gas and electric utility knockouts provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections
- Wide range of indoor airflow options using belt-drive blowers are available
- Permanently attached, full-perimeter base rails provide a solid unit foundation
- Heat exchangers use corrosion-resistant, aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and a long service life
- Field-installed accessories include propane and high-altitude conversion kits, motorized dampers and economizers
All units are factory-wired, piped, charged and tested prior to shipment and include factory-installed options.
Two independent refrigeration circuits add built-in redundancy for greater peace of mind.
Built to order, each unit has a range of options and accessories to perfectly match a building’s needs.
Designed, engineered and assembled in the United States at the Johnson Controls Rooftop Center for Excellence in Norman, OK.
Every Apex™ 15-25 Ton Packaged Rooftop Unit comes standard with next-generation Smart Equipment and can connect seamlessly to a controls systems and self-discover other Smart Equipment. On-board controls support cloud-based data analytics, including fault detection, to support proactive maintenance and minimize downtime.
Smart Equipment helps maximize control for greater efficiency, extended equipment life and reduced operating costs.
Mobile Access Portal (Map)
User Manual - ZS, ZK, ZW (-15, -20 & -25) Single Package Gas/Electric Air Conditioners