MVC Constant CFM, Modular Air Handler
Match with a CM coil to create a two-piece air handler for space-constrained installations.
|Warranties||Standard 10 year parts and compressor warranty.|
A Flexible Design That Provides Robust Airflow
- Composite, low-water-retention drain pans reduce the possibility of mold or bacteria buildup
- Standard multi-position provides everything needed for all installed positions – no additional kits required
- Built-in filter rack accepts 1.0" disposable and cleanable air filters
- Units can be matched with Coleman® staged and modulating air conditioners and heat pumps, and electric heat can be added to provide auxiliary or back-up heat, when desired
- Less than 2% air leakages at 1.0" esp. ensures only conditioned air moves through your home without unconditioned air introduced into the system
- Integrates with the Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System
A high-efficiency constant CFM blower moves air evenly throughout your home.
Communication-capable MVC works with conventional thermostats or the Coleman® Hx™3 Touch-screen Thermostat.
Efficient performance uses up to 80% less electricity than blowers found in older conventional equipment.
World-class quality and industry-leading warranties ensure years of dependability and trouble-free comfort.
|Comfort Technologies||Match your regions unique climate with EcoTrak technology for advanced comfort | Constant CFM motor technology | Compatible with WiFi enabled Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System||Coil||MaxAlloy™ Coil|
|Fan Motor||Variable-speed premium ECM fan motor||Tonnage Range||1.5-5 Tons|
|Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty*||Control Options||Communicating or Conventional|
MVC Variable Speed Communicating Air Handlers for use with Split System Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
Echleon™ Coleman® Varible Capacity Residential Systems AC21, AVV, CM, CP9C, CPLC, HC20 & MVC
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.