EBE/EBU Electric Furnaces for Manufactured Housing
Coleman® electric furnaces feature a zero-clearance design, allowing the furnace to be installed where space is at a premium. They also feature a built-in, fully insulated coil cabinet, efficient operating performance and factory-installed door. All models are capable of handling cooling and heat pump loads.
Compact Performance with Modern Efficiency
- Designed to save space in manufactured housing.
- Electric heating precisely meets your comfort needs.
- Efficient design for a home without gas or oil.
- Feel extra safe with no open flame.
- High efficiency ECM blower motors save you money all year long.
- Cut fuel costs compared to old models.
- Employs long lasting nickel/chrome heat elements.
- Enclosed in compact, durable cabinet.
Multispeed, high-efficiency, standard ECM blower motors that are engineered to work with your outdoor equipment to save you money all year long.
Get the 100% efficiency of electrical heating.
Industry-leading warranties ensure years of dependability.
Our Certified Comfort Expert™ contractors make sure your equipement is installed and serviced correctly from day one.
|Comfort Technologies||Electronically controlled motor||Fan Motor||Standard ECM fan motor|
|Parts Warranty Code||2-year Parts Limited Warranty *|
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.