HC20 20 SEER Variable Capacity Communicating Heat Pump
Technology that fine-tunes comfort to match your way of life
|Efficiency Range||Up to 21.0 SEER & 10.75 HSPF|
|Sound Levels||as low as 54 dBA|
|Warranties||Standard 10 year parts and compressor warranty.|
Home Comfort: Redefined
- Advanced control system Demand Defrost minimizes defrost cycles, reducing energy costs while maintaining comfort
- Unit can be matched with a Coleman® residential gas furnace to create a dual-fuel comfort system that automatically switches between heat sources based on energy costs or capacity
- High-efficiency, variable-capacity scroll compressor is a robust, time-tested design that can stand up to the rigors presented while comfort conditioning a home
- Climate Connect™ feature allows the installing contractor to quickly fine-tune equipment to humid, dry or normal to address the climate where the equipment is installed
- An impact-resistant, powder-painted, galvanized steel, two-piece, extruded louver coil guard protects your investment, yet is easy to remove for cleaning
- Automotive-grade, powder-paint finish is 1,000-hours salt spray rated to provide years of corrosion-free performance
- Integrates with the Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System and compatible with the Hx™3 full-color, Wi-Fi®-enabled thermostat for remote control and monitoring
- Charge View™ feature allows an installing contractor to quickly and accurately install and charge the HC20, providing direct readout of system performance
A swept wing fan blade, composite base pan and sound containment cloak all work together to produce sound levels no more than a dishwasher.
ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency rating of up to 21 SEER and 10.75 HSPF significantly saves energy costs.
When paired with the Hx™3 Touch-screen Thermostat, homeowners can use their internet-connected smart device to access and control the system.
World-class quality and industry-leading warranties ensure years of dependability and trouble-free comfort.
|Comfort Technologies||Settings for humid, dry or normal to match to your outdoor climate with Climate Connect™ | Charge View™ charge monitoring | WhisperDrive™ sound reduction system | Compatible with WiFi enabled Hx™3 Communicating Zoning System||Coil||Enhanced Copper tube bonded to enhanced aluminum fins|
|Compressor Type||Variable-capacity Scroll Compressor||Energy Star||Yes|
|Fan Motor||WhisperDrive™ system||Tonnage Range||2, 3, 4, 5 Tons|
|SEER Range||Up to 20 SEER||Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty*|
|Warranty Other||Compressor: 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty*|
Echleon™ Coleman® Varible Capacity Residential Systems AC21, AVV, CM, CP9C, CPLC, HC20 & MVC
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.