HMH7 18 SEER Horizontal Discharge Heat Pump
Exceptional comfort, value and flexibility
|Efficiency Range||Up to 18 SEER|
|Sound Levels||As low as 54 dB|
|Warranties||Lifetime compressor, 10-year parts|
Compact Design With Expansive Flexibility
- Inverter system smoothly ramps up operation, avoiding spikes in energy use while helping increase overall system longevity
- 40% more compact than standard heat pump units – ideal for high-density areas
- Side-discharge design removes need to clear snow or organic debris from top of unit
- Innovative fan design creates less vibration and provides quieter operation
- Compatible with conventional equipment and devices
Up to 18 SEER and up to 10.5 HSPF efficiency ratings can result in lower utility bills vs. older units.
Modulating technology maintains exact temperatures by operating from 35-100% capacity, matching the precise degree of heating required.
The sturdy cabinet and unique fan design provide sound performance as low as 54 dBA (about the same sound level as a running dishwasher).
Coleman® HMH7 heat pumps can be matched with many Coleman® high-efficiency air handlers and evaporator coils for an even higher level of comfort.
Horizontal Discharge VS. Vertical Discharge
|Coil||Enhanced copper tube bonded to enhanced aluminum fins||Compressor Type||Twin Rotary|
|Energy Star||No||Tonnage Range||2, 3, 4, 5 Tons|
|SEER Range||Up to 18 SEER||Parts Warranty Code||10-year Parts Limited Warranty*|
|Warranty Other||10-year compressor Limited Warranty*|
Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty – 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty; Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – 20-year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty; 10-year Parts Limited Warranty – 5-year Parts Limited Warranty; 10-year Compressor Limited Warranty – 5-year Compressor Limited Warranty
Three-phase models have 5-year Compressor and 1-year Parts Limited Warranties. Three-phase models do not qualify for the 10-year Parts Limited Warranty.